No, this is not possible. VIAC is a pure self-management platform, so you as a customer must adjust your strategy yourself in the VIAC App or VIAC Web version. To do so, simply click on the tile "Strategy" and select "Adjust strategy". The strategy adjustment is always implemented on the next Rebalancing Day (the first trading day of the month). VIAC only accepts strategy adjustments entered directly via app/web version. Strategy adjustments in the form of emails or other communication channels cannot be accepted.
VIAC's service includes the following simplified services:
- We maintain a globally diversified portfolio for each investment strategy, selecting the best and most cost-effective index funds and ETFs.
- With our automated rebalancing mechanism, we monitor your portfolio on an ongoing basis and track the weightings of your investments to your target weighting on a monthly basis if necessary. In other words, if the weighting of an index investment has increased by more than 2% (e.g. due to price gains), the profit is realized and the weighting is reduced to the target weighting. On the other hand, if the weighting of an index investment has fallen by more than 2% (e.g. due to price losses), it is bought back at the lower price and the weighting is increased to the target weighting. We do not charge any additional costs for these transactions.
- As soon as you have made a deposit or one of the investments has paid a dividend, we invest this money in your investment strategy without your intervention and without any additional costs.
- In the VIAC App we will show you at any time the development of your pension assets and inform you about the remaining deposit capacity of the current tax period. This way you always have an overview of your pension assets.
No, this is not possible. VIAC is a pure self-management platform, VIAC does not provide investment consulting. The VIAC App supports you in determining your personal investment type by means of 6 simple questions in the opening process. Based on your investment type you will receive a personal investment proposal, which you can override at any time. VIAC's monthly rebalancing ensures that your portfolio follows the chosen strategy. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our staff via chat or helpline (0800 80 40 40) at any time.
- Simplicity: In developing the VIAC app, we have focused on making securities saving comprehensible to all investors. The key figures are reduced to the most important ones and explained in a simple language. The tedious journey to the bank is spared. Within three clicks you can retrieve all information. The VIAC App offers you the possibility to get an overview of your personal pension assets at any time and anywhere.
- Comfort: We want to relieve you of all annoying tasks as far as possible. It has never been so easy to save taxes and fees. With the App-based approach, you can open your 3rd pillar account at any time and place and deposit money instantly. The investment of the pension assets according to the chosen strategy is then automated. Our intelligent system also ensures that the interest and dividends received are reinvested, so that the compound interest effect is used as efficiently as possible. We also give you the greatest possible freedom when making a deposit - which is already possible from 1 CHF. This way you can deposit when and as much as you want, at no extra cost.
- Low fees: Fees are also always a yield guzzler. This is particularly pronounced in the case of long-term investments - including the third pillar. For this reason, we have focused on the lowest possible costs for our clients in the entire development of our system, as well as in the selection of the index investments used, without compromising on quality. Whether it's software development, hosting or customer service - we rely on Swiss quality. Our offer proves that low costs are compatible with top service and quality.
- Broad diversification: Diversification refers to the distribution of invested capital across several asset classes (e.g. equities, real estate etc.) or within an asset class over several individual securities. Specific risks can be minimized through good diversification. If an investor would only bet on 2 shares and one of them would have a negative yield, this could already have a negative impact on the overall result. Our strategies always combine several asset classes. Each asset class is in turn made up of several broadly based indices, which we map with index funds and ETFs. For example, a single strategy consists of more than 2'800 individual securities - if a single security pays off negatively, this has in most cases hardly any influence.
- No investments in bonds that pay off negatively after costs: In contrast to our competitors, we are not using bonds in the current low interest rate environment for cost and risk reasons. Bond yields are closely linked to interest rates. In the case of low (or even negative) interest rates, it is therefore possible that costs incurred (administrative fee and product costs) may exceed the yield and bonds thus have a negative return. If interest rates rise again one day, bonds will also suffer valuation losses. For these reasons, we currently believe that the positive interest-bearing account is the better solution for our customers.
- Autopilot for your Pillar 3a: VIAC takes care of all the tasks for you, you only have to pay in yourself. We automatically trigger the buy and sell orders, so that your pension assets are always within the chosen ranges. We take care of reinvestment of interest, dividends, payments and transfers. We optimize stamp duty, bid-ask spread and foreign currency exchange fees for you. Always with the goal of offering our customers the best product at the lowest cost.
- Sustainability: Our goal is to use resources as sparingly as possible. That's why we rely on a 100% digital and almost paperless offer. With our strategies, you can choose an implementation that is specifically geared to sustainability. Our office space and the servers are also operated with green electricity.